IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
CAUTION: PLEASE READ AND OBSERVE ALL WARNINGS AND INSTRUCTIONS IN THIS OWNER'S
MANUAL. AND THOSE MARKED ON THE PRODUCT. RETAIN THIS BOOKLET FOR FUTURE
This product has been designed and manufactured to assure personal safety. Improper use can result in elec-
tric shock or fire hazard. The safeguards incorporated in this product will protect you if you observe the follow-
ing procedures for installation, use, and servicing.
This product does not contain any parts that can be repaired by the user.
DO NOT REMOVE THE CABINET COVER, OR YOU MAY BE EXPOSED TO DANGEROUS VOLTAGE.
REFER SERVICING TO QUALIFIED SERVICE PERSONNEL ONLY.
1. Read these instructions. - All these safety and
operating instructions should be read before the
product is operated.
2. Keep these instructions. - The safety, operating
and use instructions should be retained for future
3. Heed all warnings. - All warnings on the product
and in the operating instructions should be
4. Follow all instructions. - All operating and use
instructions should be followed.
5. Do not use this apparatus near water. - For
example: near a bath tub, wash bowl, kitchen sink,
laundry tub, in a wet basement; or near a swim-
ming pool; and other areas located near water.
6. Clean only with dry cloth. - Unplug this product
from the wall outlet before cleaning. Do not use
7. Do not block any ventilation openings. Install in
accordance with the manufacturer's instructions.
- Slots and openings in the cabinet are provided
for ventilation and to ensure reliable operation of
the product and to protect it from over-heating.
The openings should never be blocked by placing
the product on a bed, sofa, rug or other similar
surface. This product should not be placed in a
built-in installation such as a bookcase or rack
unless proper ventilation is provided or the manu-
facturer's instructions have been adhered to.
8. Do not install near any heat sources such as
radiators, heat registers, stoves, or other appa-
ratus (including amplifiers) that produce heat.
9. Do not defeat the safety purpose of the polar-
ized or grounding-type plug. A polarized plug
has two blades with one wider than the other. A
grounding type plug has two blades and a third
grounding prong. The wide blade or the third
prong are provided for your safety. If the pro-
vided plug does not fit into your outlet, consult
an electrician for replacement of the obsolete
10. Protect the power cord from being walked on
or pinched particularly at plugs, convenience
receptacles, and the point where they exit from
11. Only use attachments/accessories specified
by the manufacturer.
12. Use only with the cart, stand, tripod, bracket,
or table specified by the manufacturer, or
sold with the apparatus. When a cart is used,
use caution when moving the cart/apparatus
combination to avoid injury from tip-over.
13. Unplug this apparatus during lightning
storms or when unused for long periods of
14. Refer all servicing to qualified service person-
nel. Servicing is required when the apparatus
has been damaged in any way, such as power-
supply cord or plug is damaged, liquid has
been spilled or objects have fallen into the
apparatus, the apparatus has been exposed to
rain or moisture, does not operate normally, or
has been dropped.