MAYTAG CORPORATION MAJOR APPLIANCE
ONE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
For one year from the date of purchase, when this major appliance is operated and maintained according to instructions
attached to or
furnished with the product, Maytag Corporation or Maytag Limited (hereafter "Maytag") will pay for Factory Specified Parts and repair
labor to correct defects in materials or workmanship.
Service must be provided by a Maytag designated service company. This limited
warranty applies only when the major appliance is used in the country in which it was purchased.
ITEMS MAYTAG WILL NOT PAY FOR
1. Service calls to correct the installation of your major appliance, to instruct you how to use your major appliance, to replace or repair
house fuses or to correct house wiring or plumbing.
2. Service calls to repair or replace appliance light bulbs, air filters or water filters. Those consumable parts are excluded from warranty
3. Repairs when your major appliance is used for other than normal, single-family
4. Damage resulting from accident, alteration, misuse, abuse, fire, flood, acts of God, improper installation, installation not in
with electrical or plumbing codes, or use of products not approved by Maytag.
5. Any food loss due to refrigerator or freezer product failures.
parts or repair labor costs for units operated outside the United States or Canada.
7. Pickup and delivery. This major appliance is designed to be repaired in the home.
8. Repairs to parts or systems resulting from unauthorized modifications
made to the appliance.
9. Expenses for travel and transportation
for product service in remote locations.
10. The removal and reinstallation of your appliance if it is installed in an inaccessible
location or is not installed in accordance
published installation instructions.
parts or repair labor costs when the major appliance is used in a country other than the country in which it was
OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES;
LIMITATION OF REMEDIES
CUSTOMER'S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL BE PRODUCT REPAIR AS PROVIDED
HEREIN. IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY
OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE,
ARE LIMITED TO ONE YEAR OR THE SHORTEST PERIOD ALLOWED BY LAW. MAYTAG SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL
DAMAGES. SOME STATES AND PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF
INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL
DAMAGES, OR LIMITATIONS ON THE DURATION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF
OR FITNESS, SO THESE EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WARRANTY GIVES
YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS, WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE OR PROVINCE
Outside the 50 United States and Canada, this warranty does not apply. Contact your authorized Maytag dealer to determine if another
If you need service, first see the "Troubleshooting"
section of the Use & Care Guide. After checking "Troubleshooting,"
can be found by checking the "Assistance or Service" section or by calling Maytag. In the U.S.A., call 1-800-688-9900.
In Canada, call