FILLING THE BOILER TANK DURING USE
12. When the water runs out, steam is no longer supplied when steam delivery button is pressed. To fill up boiler tank, follow
Turn off the cleaner by pressing on/off button.
Unplug the cleaner from electrical outlet.
Press steam delivery button until all pressure has been released.
Wait for about 3 minutes before carefully unscrewing the safety cap.
Turn slowly a half turn and wait for the hissing noise created by residual steam to stop.
Unscrew the safety cap completely and allow to cool. CAUTION: Cap may be hot.
Slowly pour two measuring cups (included) into the boiler using the funnel (included). Do not overfill.
Screw the safety cap back on the appliance.
Plug the appliance into electrical outlet and press on/off button. Steam will start to be produced as before.
WARNING: This unit is under pressure. After every use, press steam delivery button until all pressure has been
released before removing safety cap.
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE OF THE Multi-Steamer Steam Cleaner
NOTE: The appliance must be unplugged from the electrical outlet and allowed to cool down before all cleaning and
13. Let the appliance cool down completely before cleaning it or putting it away.
14. After each use empty any remaining water from the boiler.
15. Store in a dry, cool place.
16. In order to guarantee perfect functioning over a long period of time, the boiler needs to be rinsed out with water once a
month to eliminate any accumulated calcium deposits. Do not use vinegar or other descaling substances. Put in one
measure of water, replace the safety cap and shake to loosen any accumulated deposits. Remove safety cap and
immediately empty water into a sink. CAUTION: Do not immerse the appliance in water.
TO STORE APPLIANCE
Wind hose around the cleaner body and press it gently in the two side
wings. Place the spray nozzle on the specially designed handle.
Caution! Spray nozzle may be hot
Steam delivey symbol