Starting a dishwashing cycle
1. Check that the spray arms can turn freely.
2. Turn the water tap on fully.
3. Close the door.
4. Press the ON/OFF button.
5. Select the desired cycle.
The programme display lights up. The selected cycle will begin after approxi
mately 3 seconds.
Interrupting or aborting a dishwashing cycle
Only interrupt a dishwashing cycle that is in progress if it is absolutely necessary.
Interrupting the dishwashing programme by opening the dishwasher door
Hot steam may escape when the door is opened. There is a risk of scalding.
1. Open the door carefully. The dishwashing cycle will stop.
2. Close the door. The cycle will continue.
Aborting the dishwashing cycle
1. Press function buttons 2 and 3 and keep them pressed.
The LED indicators of all the programme buttons that can be selected light up.
2. Release the function buttons. The dishwashing cycle has been cancelled.
3. If you want to start a new cycle, check whether there is any detergent in the dis
Turning off the dishwasher will only interrupt a selected dishwashing cycle, not
cancel it. The cycle will recommence after turning the dishwasher back on again.
In daily use