2) Remove the spring .
3) While freeing the claw, detach the tooth-missing
126.96.36.199 Removing the Cassette
1) Shift down the main unit so that its front faces down
(i.e., the inside of the main unit is in view).
2) Remove the boss of the bushing , and turn it to
the front; then, slide it to detach the bushing.
3) Slide the pickup roller  to remove it.
3.4.2 Cassette Separation Pad
188.8.131.52 Removing the Cassette
1) Remove the cassette by holding the cassette handle.
184.108.40.206 Removing the Rear of
1) Lift the rear of the cassette, and separate the rear
from the front.
220.127.116.11 Removing the Cassette
1) Remove the shafts  on both sides of the lifting
plate. Remove the lifting plate  while watching
the lifting plate spring  carefully.
2) Remove the 2 claws  on both sides of the cassette
separation pad and lift it up while watching the
lifting plate spring  carefully. Ensure that the
separation pad spring does not get lost.
3) Remove both the plate and the cassette separation
pad  by sliding them to the left.