• The electrical connections must conform to the local regulations.
• The data on the voltage and power consumption are given on the rating plate inside the appliance.
• Earthing the appliance is obligatory by law.
• The manufacturer declines any responsibility for any damage suffered by people, animals or things
caused by failure to observe the rules given above.
• If the plug and socket are not of the same type, have a qualified electrician replace the socket.
• Do not use extensions or multiple adapters.
Electrical disconnection must be possible either by unplugging the plug or by means of a 2-pole mains
switch upstream of the socket.
ELECTRICAL CONNECTION FOR GREAT
BRITAIN AND IRELAND ONLY
Warning - this appliance must be earthed
If the mains lead of this appliance is fitted with a BS 1363A
13amp fused plug, to change a fuse in this type of plug use an
A.S.T.A. approved fuse to BS 1362 type and proceed as
1. Remove the fuse cover (A) and fuse (B).
2. Fit replacement 13A fuse into fuse cover.
3. Refit both into plug.
The fuse cover must be refitted when changing a fuse and if the fuse cover is lost the plug must not be
used until a correct replacement is fitted.
Correct replacement are identified by the colour insert or the colour embossed in words on the base of
Replacement fuse covers are available from your local electrical store.
For the Republic of Ireland only
The information given in respect of Great Britain will frequently apply, but a third type of plug and socket
is also used, the 2-pin, side earth type.
Socket outlet / plug (valid for both countries)
If the fitted plug is not suitable for your socket outlet, please contact After-sales Service for further
instruction. Please do not attempt to change plug yourself. This procedure needs to be carried out by a
qualified technician in compliance with the manufactures instructions and current standard safety