• Assemble the appliance with the correct
ventilation as shown in the figures.
• The doors cannot be reversed on this wine
• Install the appliance away from heat sources.
• Installation in a hot room, direct exposure to
the sun's rays or placing the appliance near a
heat source (radiators, cookers), increase
power consumption and should be avoided.
• When this is not possible, the following
minimum separations should be respected:
- 30 cm from coal or oil cookers;
- 3 cm from electric and/or gas cookers.
• Position it in a clean and well-ventilated place.
• Clean the inside (see the "Cleaning and
• Insert the accessories supplied.