Instructions for the Installer
When the hob has been fully installed it will be necessary to check the minimum flame
setting. To do this, follow the procedure below.
1) Turn the gas tap to the MAX position and ignite.
2) Set the gas tap to the MIN flame position then turn the control knob from MIN to
MAX several times. If the flame is unstable or is extinguished follow the procedure
1) Re-ignite the burner and set to
2) Remove the control knob.
3) To adjust, use a thin bladed
screwdriver and turn the
adjustment screw (it can be
located down the centre of the gas
tap shaft or on the tap body,
according to the different models
- see diagram) until the flame is
steady and does not extinguish,
when the knob is turned from MIN
to MAX. Repeat this procedure for
1) Remove left hand pan support and front left burner cap and crown.
2) Fit manometer tube over the injector.
3) Turn on the burner gas supply and ignite another burner supply.
The pressure reading should be nominally 20mbar and must be between 17
mbar and 25mbar.
4) Turn off the burner supplies.
Minimum adjustment screw