Before the installation and use, read this
• For your own safety and the safety of
• For the protection of the environment
• For the correct operation of the appli-
Always keep these instructions with the ap-
pliance also if you move or sell it.
The manufacturer is not responsible if incor-
rect installation or use results in damage.
CHILDREN AND VULNERABLE
• This appliance can be used by children
aged from 8 years and above and per-
sons with reduced physical, sensory or
mental capabilities or lack of experience
and knowledge if they have been given
supervision or instruction concerning use
of the appliance in safe way and under-
stand the hazards involved. Children shall
not play with the appliance.
• Keep all packaging away from children.
There is the risk of suffocation or physical
• Keep children and animals away from the
appliance when the door is open or the
appliance is in operation. There is the risk
of injury or other permanent disability.
• If the appliance has Child lock or Key
lock function, use it. It prevents children
and animals from accidental operation of
Electrolux. Thinking of you.
Share more of our thinking at www.electrolux.com
Subject to change without notice.
• Do not change the specifications of this
appliance. There is the risk of injury and
damage to the appliance.
• Do not let the appliance stay unattended
• Switch off the appliance after each use.
• The adjustment conditions for this appli-
ance are described on the label (or data
• Only an approved technician can install
and connect the appliance. Contact an
approved service centre. This is to pre-
vent the risks of structural damage or
• Make sure that the appliance is not dam-
aged because of transport. Do not con-
nect a damaged appliance. If necessary,
contact the supplier.
• Remove all packaging, stickers and lay-
ers from the appliance before first use.
Do not remove the rating plate. It can in-
validate the guarantee.
• Fully obey the laws, ordinances, direc-
tives and standards in force in the coun-
try where you use the appliance (safety
regulations, recycling regulations, electri-
cal or gas safety rules etc.).
• Be careful when you move the appliance.
The appliance is heavy. Always use safe-
ty gloves. Do not pull the appliance by