Figures and illustrations in this User Manual are provided for reference only and may differ from the actual
product appearance. Product design and specifications may change without notice.
Features of your new TV
• SMART HUB:
This TV features Smart Hub, a multi-purpose entertainment and family center. With Smart Hub, you
can surf the web, download applications, and stay in touch with family and friends through social
networking services. In addition, you can view or play photo, video, and music files stored on external
to launch Smart Hub. Choose a service using the icons displayed in the top part of the screen.
Smart Hub services and functionality include:
Social: Watch the latest YouTube videos and you and your friends' video posts on Facebook and
Twitter. You can also make video calls to friends by connecting the TV to a camera (sold separately).
Apps: Samsung Apps offers an extensive collection of free and paid news, sports, weather, and
gaming content you can directly download to and enjoy on your TV.
On TV: Check a listing of programs that are currently airing or are scheduled to air.
Movies & TV Shows: Purchase and watch movies and series without a separate external device.
Photos, Videos & Music: Play back photo, video, and music files from an external storage device.
• Anynet+ (HDMI-CEC): This allows you to control all connected Samsung devices that support
Anynet+ with your Samsung TV's remote.
• e-Manual: Provides a detailed, on-screen user's manual built into your TV.
• SMART Interaction: Using this function, you can access and control menu options and functions
using motions. To use the Smart Interaction Feature, connect the SMART TV camera (sold separately)
to your TV.
• Device Manager: Use the TV features with a USB keyboard and mouse.
• Screen Mirroring: Displays mobile device screens on your TV using a wireless connection.
English - 4