In the U.S.A., your appliance is warranted by Electrolux Home Products North America, a division of White Consolidated Industries, Inc. We
authorize no person to change or add to any of our obligations under this warranty. Our obligations for service and parts under this warranty must
be performed by us or an authorized Electrolux Home Products North America servicer. In Canada, your appliance is warranted by Electrolux
One year from original
Second through fifth
years from original
Seal & Elements)
Time periods listed
(Applicable to the
State of Alaska)
This warranty applies only to products in ordinary household use, and the consumer is responsible
for the items listed below:
OF THE CONSUMER
1. Proper use of the appliance in accordance with instructions provided with the product.
2. Proper installation by an authorized servicer in accordance with instructions provided with the appliance and
3. Proper connection to a grounded power supply of sufficient voltage, replacement of blown fuses, repair of
4. Expenses for making the appliance accessible for servicing, such as removal of trim, cupboards, shelves,etc.,
5. Damages to finish after installation.
6. Replacement of light bulbs and/or fluorescent tubes (on models with these features).
This warranty does not cover the following:
1. CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES SUCH AS PROPERTY DAMAGE AND INCIDENTAL
2. Service calls which do not involve malfunction or defects in workmanship or material, or for appliances not
3. Damages caused by services performed by servicers other than Electrolux Home Products North America
4. Products with original serial numbers that have been removed or altered and cannot be readily determined.
IF YOU NEED
Keep your bill of sale, delivery slip, or some other appropriate payment record. The date on the bill establishes
the warranty period should service be required. If service is performed, it is in your best interest to obtain and
keep all receipts. This written warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary
from state to state. Service under this warranty must be obtained by contacting Electrolux Home Products:
Electrolux Home Products
Electrolux Home Products
P.O. Box 212378
802, boul. L'Ange-Gardien
Augusta, GA 30917
Your cooktop is protected by this warranty
THROUGH OUR AUTHORIZED SERVICERS,
Pay all costs for repairing or replacing any
parts of this appliance which prove to be
defective in materials or workmanship.
Provide a replacement for any defective
surface heating element, deteriorated
rubberized-silicone seal (upswept models
only), or glass smoothtop that craks due to
thermal breakage (not customer abuse).
All of the provisions of the full and limited
warranties above and the exclusion listed
in accordance with all local plumbing, electrical and/or gas codes.
loose connections or defects in house wiring.
which are not a part of the appliance when it was shipped from the factory.
EXPENSES RESULTING FROM ANY BREACH OF THIS WRITTEN OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY.
NOTE: Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so this
limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
in ordinary household use. The consumer shall pay for such service calls.
or its authorized servicers; use of parts other than genuine Electrolux Home Products parts; obtained from
persons other than such servicers; or external causes such as abuse, misuse, inadequate power supply or
acts of God.
This warranty only applies in the 50 states of the U.S.A., Puerto Rico, and Canada.
Product features or specifications as described or illustrated are subject to change
without notice. All warranties are made by Electrolux Home Products North
America, a division of White Consolidated Industries, Inc. In Canada, your appliance
is warranted by Electrolux Canada Corp.
THE CONSUMER WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
Costs of service calls that are listed under NORMAL
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE CONSUMER. *
Diagnostic and any transportation and labor costs which
are required because of service.
Costs of the technician's travel to the home and any
costs for pick up and delivery of the appliance required
because of service.