IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
When using this machine, basic safety precautions should always be taken, including the following:
Read all instructions before using.
The machine should never be left unattended while plugged in. Always unplug the machine from the electrical
outlet immediately after using and before cleaning.
Do not allow this machine to be used as a toy. Close attention is necessary when the machine is used by or
Use this machine only for its intended use as described in this manual. Use only accessories recommended by
the manufacturer as contained in this manual.
Never operate this machine if it has a damaged cord or plug, if it is not working properly, if it has been dropped
or damaged, or dropped into water. Return the machine to the nearest authorized dealer or service center for
examination, repair, electrical or mechanical adjustment.
Never operate the machine with any air openings blocked. Keep ventilation openings of the machine and foot
control free from the accumulation of lint, dust, and loose cloth.
Never drop or insert any object into any opening.
Do not use outdoors.
Do not operate where aerosol (spray) products are being used or where oxygen is being administered.
To disconnect, turn the main switch to the symbol "
Do not unplug by pulling on cord. To unplug, grasp the plug, not the cord.
10. Keep fingers away from all moving parts. Special care is required around the machine needle.
11. Always use the proper needle plate. The wrong plate can cause the needle to break.
12. Do not use bent needles.
13. Do not pull or push fabric while stitching. It may deflect the needle causing it to break.
14. Switch the machine to the symbol "
threading needle, changing needle, threading bobbin, or changing presser foot, and the like.
15. Always unplug the machine from the electrical outlet when removing covers, lubricating, or when making any
other user servicing adjustments mentioned in the instruction manual.
16. This sewing machine is not intended for use by young children or infirm persons without supervision.
17. Young children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with this machine.
18. If the light unit is damaged, it must be replaced by authorized dealer.
19. Hold the foot controller plug when rewinding into cord reel. Do not allow the plug to whip when rewinding.
To reduce the risk of electric shock:
To reduce the risk of burns, fire, electric shock, or injury to persons:
" position when making any adjustments in the needle area, such as
" position which represents off, then remove plug from