10. Secure the bezel hinge.
Figure 7-6. Install Control Panel, Bezel Hinge, and Front Bezel
9. Install the plastic control panel cover by aligning the two outside latches
with the holes in the chassis, depressing the latches, and pressing firmly.
(See Figure 7-6.)
10. Install the three screws to attach the bezel hinge to the chassis.
11. Install the new plastic front panel bezel.
12. Attach the cable management arm if you have an HP System rack. See the
HP NetServer LXr 8500 Installation Guide for instructions.
13. Slide the NetServer back into the rack and secure it to the rack.
14. Reconnect the power, monitor, keyboard, mouse, and other cables.
Finishing the Assembly
9. Install control panel cover.
11. Install the front bezel.