You can enjoy your TV as a PC monitor wirelessly using your home
network. Make sure you download the Philips Wirelessconnect software
and install it on your PC before you perform the steps below.
Install Philips Wirelessconnect
Display Setup using Home menu and use ▲▼ to select Software,
then press OK.
Use ▲▼ to select Wirelessconnect code, then press OK.
• Write down the 12-digit code displayed on the screen. You will
need this to download Philips Wirelessconnect software.
Start your internet browser on your PC and open the Philips
Wirelessconnect download page at
On the website, you can check the necessary PC system
Enter the 12-digit code you wrote at step 2.
Click the 'Download now' button to download the free Philips
Once downloaded, run the Philips Wirelessconnect software
installer. Follow the instructions on the screen to complete software
Using Philips Wirelessconnect
Launch Philips Wirelessconnect on your PC first.
• Right on the
and select "Start Projecting".
• The start up screen for Philips Wirelessconnect will be displayed
and the unit searches for an available PC that is running Philips
Once connected, the Philips Wirelessconnect software will encode and
stream the screen of your PC as a video along with audio.
Depending on your computer and network configuration, there will be a
delay between your PC screen and the TV but the audio-video will
always be in sync.
• If the "Start Projecting" is not available, please allow Wirelessconnect access through
your firewall software on the computer.
Philips Wirelessconnect Help
To read the Philips Wirelessconnect Help, right click the program icon in
the notification tray of the PC and select Help.
You can project high definition (HD) or standard definition (SD) video,
depending on the processing power of your PC. For smooth playback of
HD video, please use a hardware accelerated video player on your
computer. A hardware accelerated video player uses the graphics
adapter of your PC to render HD video rather than the processor. This
frees up the processor for Philips Wirelessconnect video encoding. The
content protection on most DVD or Blu-ray Disc movies might restrict
watching the movie on TV when the disc is playing on a PC. The TV
shows PC media files with a small delay. Philips Wirelessconnect is only
available for PC.
Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
Mac OS X 10.6 or above
Minimum PC requirements
Core™ 2 Duo 1.8GHz
Recommended PC requirements
Core™ 2 Duo 2.1GHz
View photos, play music and watch videos
On your TV you can play video, music and photo files stored on DLNA
certified home media servers connected to your home network. In
order to use this feature, you must connect this unit to the Internet.
It is recommended that files to be played back in this unit are
recorded under the following specifications:
32kHz or 44.1kHz or 48kHz
Constant bit rate:
32kbps - 320kbps
MPEG1, MPEG2, MPEG4
Maximum size of a video: 1920 x 1080
AC3, MPEG1 audio layer 3 (MP3),
MPEG1 audio layer 2, LPCM
• A maximum of 1,023 folders or files can be recognized.
• For the home server list, maximum of 16 servers can be displayed.
• The 10th and deeper hierarchies cannot be displayed.
• Unplayable files in the home server will not be displayed in the file list.
• For some files, playback is not available even if displayed in the file list.
• In order to play back the contents in home servers, the player and the servers must be
connected to the same access point.
• Compatibility and available playback function may differ depending on the home
• Video files with unsupported audio format will be skipped.
• The quality of the playback picture or audio differs depending on your network
Before using DLNA
Follow the procedure below before using DLNA.
Connect this unit to the Internet.
Connecting the TV to the Internet using an Ethernet cable ➟ p.15
or Connecting the TV to the Internet using a wireless LAN ➟
• Broadband Internet connection of 8Mbps or faster is required.
Set up the necessary network connection settings. Network ➟ p.37
Start DLNA home media servers in your home network.
• For details, refer to the instruction book of the DLNA certified
(MENU) on the remote control.
Use ▲▼◄► to select Browse PC.
• This unit will start loading the home server list.
After loading, home server list will appear. Select a home server you
want to access, then press OK.