Thank You for Choosing Samsung
Thank you for choosing Samsung! Your new Samsung TV receiver represents the latest in
television technology. It has easy-to-use, on-screen menus and closed-captioning capabilities,
making this TV one of the best products in its class. This product will provide convenient,
dependable service and enjoyment for years to come.
Important Safety Information
To reduce the risk of fire, electrical shock, and other injuries, keep these safety precautions in
mind when installing, using, and maintaining your machine.
• Read all safety and operating instructions before operating the TV receiver.
• Retain the safety and operating instructions for future reference.
• Heed all warnings on the TV receiver and in the operating instructions.
• Follow all operating instructions.
• Unplug the TV receiver from the wall outlet before cleaning, Use a damp cloth, Do not use
liquid or aerosol cleaners.
• Never add any attachments and/or equipment without approval of the manufacturer. Such
additions may cause risk of fire, electric shock, or other personal injury.
• Do not use the TV receiver where contact with or immersion in water is a possibility, such as
near bath tubs, sinks, washing machines, swimming pools, etc.
• Do not place the TV receiver on an unstable cart, stand, tripod,
bracket, or table. The TV receiver may fall, causing injury to
people and/or damage to the TV. Use only with a cart, stand,
tripod, bracket, or table recommended by the manufacturer or
sold with the TV receiver.
• Follow the manufacturer' s instructions when mounting the unit,
and use a mounting accessory recommended by the manufacturer.
Move the TV receiver and its cart with care. Quick stops, excessive
force, and uneven surfaces may cause the unit and cart to over-
• Provide ventilation for the TV receiver. The unit is designed with slots in the cabinet for
ventilation to protect it from overheating. Do not block these openings with any object, and
do not place the TV receiver on a bed, sofa, rug, or other similar surface. Do not place it near
a radiator or heat register. If you place the TV receiver on a rack or bookcase, ensure that
there is adequate ventilation and that you've followed the manufacturer' s instructions for
• Operate your TV receiver only from the type of power source indicated on the marking label.
If you are not sure of the type of power supplied to your home, consult your appliance dealer
or local power company.
• Use only a grounded or polarized outlet. For your safety, this TV is equipped with a polarized
alternating-current line plug having one blade wider than the other. This plug will fit into the
power outlet only one way. If you are unable to insert the plug fully into the outlet, try
reversing the plug. If the plug still does not fit, contact your electrician to replace your outlet.
manuals search engine