Connect the AC adaptor.
7-1 Insert the AC adaptor plug into the DC IN jack
from the rear. For more information, refer to page
Set the adjuster.
Rotate the adjuster until it comes in firm contact
with the floor surface.
YDP-S51 Owner's Manual
After completing the assembly, please check the
• Are there any parts left over?
Review the assembly procedure and correct any errors.
• Is this instrument clear of doors and other
Move the instrument to an appropriate location.
• Does this instrument make a rattling noise when
you shake it?
Tighten all screws.
• Does the pedal box rattle or give way when you
step on the pedals?
Turn the adjuster so that it is set firmly against the floor.
• Are the pedal and power cords inserted securely
into the sockets?
Check the connection.
• If the main unit creaks or is otherwise unsteady
when you play on the keyboard, refer to the
assembly diagrams and retighten all screws.
• When moving the instrument after assembly, always
hold the bottom of the main unit.
• Do not hold the key cover or top portion. Improper
handling can result in damage to the instrument or
Do not hold here.