What Can Be Accomplished with the Software
This topic introduces the main features of the software programs contained on
the DIGITAL VIDEO SOLUTION DISK For Macintosh.
■ ImageBrowser (
• Downloading images recorded onto a memory card to your computer.
• Categorizing and organizing large volumes of images.
• Creating mail attachments from images.
• Exporting images.
• Adding a title and a comment, and printing still images.
• Printing indexes.
■ MovieEdit Task (
• Linking images.
• Inserting text and background music, and adding effects.
• Changing the size or file format of selected movies and saving them as
■ PhotoStitch (
Merging panoramic images.
This instruction manual explains how to install the software, what you can do
with the main features and how to operate them. For more detailed operational
instructions, refer to the Help menu of each software program.