Digital Still Camera mode
Recording images continuously
You can record still images continuously.
Select one of the three modes described below before recording.
) : Your camcorder records up to 2 still images in 1280 x 960 size or 6 still images in 640 x 480 size at
HIGH SPEED (
- Recording image size is 640 x 480 only
MULTI SCENE (
still images at about 0.4sec intervals and displays the images
on a single page divided into six or nine boxes. Still images are
recorded in 640 x 480 size.
Select the CONTINUOUS SHOT
1. Set the mode switch to MEMORY STICK.
2. Set the power switch to the CAM mode.
3. Press the MENU button and move the MENU SELECTOR to highlight MEMORY.
4. Move the MENU SELECTOR to highlight CONTINUOUS SHOT in the
5. Push the MENU SELECTOR.
6. Using the MENU SELECTOR, select the continuous shot.
Push the MENU SELECTOR to confirm the continuous shot.
If you exit the sub-menu without pushing the MENU SELECTOR,
the continuous shot mode is not changed.
7. To exit, press the MENU button.
When selecting NORMAL
- Recording continues up to the maximum number of still images whilst pressing PHOTO button
fully down. Release PHOTO button to STOP recording.
During recording images continuously, the flash does not work.
The number of images you can record continuously varies depending on the image size and the
capacity of the Memory stick.
about 0.7sec intervals.
) : Your camcorder records up to 9 still images in 640 x 480 size at about 0.07sec intervals.
9) : Your camcorder records 6 or 9