Using the Lithium Ion Battery Pack
The amount of continuous recording time available depends on :
- The type and capacity of the battery pack you are using.
- How often the Zoom function is used.
It is recommended that you have several batteries available.
Charging the Lithium Ion Battery Pack
1. Attach the battery pack to the camcorder.
2. Connect the AC Power adapter to an AC cord and connect the AC
cord to a wall socket.
3. Connect the DC cable to the DC jack socket on the camcorder.
4. Turn the Camera power switch to off, and the charging indicator will
start to flash, showing that the battery is charging.
Once per second
Twice per second
Three times per second
Blinking stops and stays on
On for a second and
off for a second
5. When the battery is fully charged, disconnect the battery pack and the AC Power adapter from the camcorder.
Even with the power switched off, the battery pack will still discharge if it is left connected to the camcorder.
The battery pack may have some charge in it at the time of purchase.
To prevent reduction in the life and capacity of the battery pack, always remove it from the camcorder after
it is fully charged.
Less than 50%
50% ~ 75%
75% ~ 90%
90 ~ 100%
Error - Reset the battery pack and
the DC cable