About USB device
Notes on use of the USB device
This unit can play audio ﬁ les stored in the ﬂ ash
memory and digital audio player that have a USB port
(these devices are referred to as USB devices in this
The following restrictions are placed on the types and
usage of available USB devices:
Available USB devices
• USB devices belonging to the USB mass storage class.
• USB devices whose maximum current consumption is 500
mA or less.
• Supported formats and USB device types : FAT 12/ 16/ 32
• USB Mass Storage Class : USB devices that the PC can
recognize as an external storage without using any special
driver or application software.
• Contact the sales agent as to whether your USB device
conforms to the USB mass storage class specs.
• Using an unsupported USB device can result in abnormal
playback or display of the audio ﬁ le.
Even if you use the USB device conforming to the above
specs, audio ﬁ les cannot be played normally depending on
the type or condition of the USB device.
Description of the button
name in this manual
Most of the functions are designed to be able to
operate from the remote control unit. Therefore, in
this manual, the button names are described using
the names on the remote control unit ﬁ rst, followed
by names on the main unit put in parenthesis.
VOLUME UP/DOWN (volume u/d) buttons
Button on the main unit
Button on the remote control unit