show ipv6 ospf area
Configuring OSPF and OSPFv3
Create and configure an NSSA for the specified area ID.
advertised to the NSSA. (Range: 1–16777214)
• A metric type of nssa-external 1 (comparable)
• A metric type of nssa-external 2 (non-comparable)
• no-summary—Summary LSAs are not advertised into
• role—The translator role where role is one of the
• always—The router assumes the role of the translator
when it becomes a border router.
• candidate—The router to participate in the translator
election process when it attains border router status.
• interval—The period of time that an elected translator
continues to perform its duties after it determines that
its translator status has been deposed by another router.
Prevent learned external routes from being redistributed
to the NSSA.
Exit to Global Config mode.
Exit to Privileged EXEC mode.
Show configuration and status of an OSPF area.
—Specifies the metric of the default route
—The metric type can be one of the