Moving the TFT5600 RKM Installed in a Rack
When moving the TFT5600 RKM installed in a rack, it is recommended to install the
lock plates, included in your kit, on each side of the unit and rack.
To install the lock plates:
1. Fully extend the sliding rails until they lock.
2. Place the lock plate behind the corner of the front plastic bezel, making sure the
top and bottom holes are aligned with the pins.
3. Insert one 6-32 screw (1) into the middle hole on the lock plate, securing it to the
4. Insert one M-6 screw (2) to the other end of the lock plate, securing the unit to
5. Repeat steps 2 through 4 to install the other lock plate.
Figure 4-1: Installing lock plates
HP TFT5600 Rackmount Keyboard and Monitor (RKM)
Care and Maintenance