Base Station Modes
The Base Station has a normal mode and a setup mode.
• You can use NetAV at home and away from home.
• You can make Base Station settings via a wireless connection.
• You cannot make Base Station settings.*
* You can make settings via a router if you set [Security] in the [Advanced Setup] page
(1 page 36) to [Enable at all times. (Security Level: Low)] (1 page 45).
SETUP MODE button
Press the SETUP MODE
button on the rear panel
of the Base Station.
Keep pressing until the
SETUP MODE LED starts
• You cannot use NetAV at home and away from home.
• You can make Base Station settings.*
* Use the SSID and WEP key on the sticker of the Base Station for a wireless connection in setup
Status for registration
• You can register LocationFree devices only during the first 5 minutes after
the Base Station is in setup mode. (The Base Station is still in setup mode
after this 5-minute state.)
• If the 5-minute registration state ends before you finish, switch to the
registration status by pressing and holding the SETUP MODE button
again until the SETUP MODE LED starts blinking.
Press the Base Station POWER button
(SETUP MODE LED off)
(SETUP MODE LED on)
(SETUP MODE LED blinking)
• When the Base Station reboots.
• When the Base Station settings
page has not been accessed for
SETUP MODE LED