Playing a Disc
1. Press OPEN/CLOSE (B), and place a disc on the
2. Press OPEN/CLOSE (B) to close the disc tray
For the most DVD-ROM discs, playback starts
For the Audio CD, select a track using w/s/a/
d and press PLAY (z) or ENTER (b) to play the
Playing a file
1. Press OPEN/CLOSE (B) to place a disc on the
disc tray, or connect the USB device. (USB:
2. Select a file using w/s/a/d, and press PLAY
(z) or ENTER (b) to play the file.
Changes between Disc and
Changes the mode. (Music :
Photo : Movie)
You can display and adjust various information and
settings about the content.
1. While playback, press DISPLAY to show various
2. Select an option using w/s.
3. Use a/d and numerical button to adjust the
selected option value.
4. Press DISPLAY to exit the On-Screen display.
Current title number/total
number of titles
Current chapter number/total
number of chapters
Elapsed playing time
Selected total time of current
Selected audio language or
Selected angle/total number