This appliance is suitable for the following
Before the installation and use of the ap-
pliance, carefully read the supplied in-
structions. The manufacturer is not re-
sponsible if an incorrect installation and
use causes injuries and damages. Always
keep the instructions with the appliance
for future reference.
1.1 Children and vulnerable
Risk of suffocation, injury or per-
• This appliance can be used by children
aged from 8 years and above and per-
sons with reduced physical, sensory or
mental capabilities or lack of experience
and knowledge if they have been given
supervision or instruction for the opera-
tion of the appliance by a person who is
responsible for their safety.
• Do not let children play with the appli-
• Keep all packaging away from children.
• Keep children and pets away from the
appliance when it operates or when it
cools down. Accessible parts are hot.
• If the appliance has a child safety de-
vice, we recommend that you activate
• Cleaning and user maintenance shall
not be made by children without super-
Only a qualified person must in-
stall this appliance.
• Remove all the packaging.
• Do not install or use a damaged appli-
• Obey the installation instruction sup-
plied with the appliance.
• Keep the minimum distance from the
other appliances and units.
• Always be careful when you move the
appliance because it is heavy. Always
wear safety gloves.
• Seal the cut surfaces with a sealant to
prevent moisture to cause swelling.
• Protect the bottom of the appliance
from steam and moisture.
• Do not install the appliance adjacent to
a door or under a window. This pre-
vents hot cookware to fall from the ap-
pliance when the door or the window is
• If the appliance is installed above draw-
ers make sure that the space, between
the bottom of the appliance and the up-
per drawer, is sufficient for air circula-
• The bottom of the appliance can get
hot. We recommend to install a non-
combustile separation panel under the
appliance to prevent access to the bot-
Risk of fire and electrical shock.
• All electrical connections must be made
by a qualified electrician.
• Before every wiring make sure the main
terminal of the appliance is not live.
• Make sure the appliance is installed
correctly. Loose and incorrect plug and
socket can make the terminal become
• Make sure that a shock protection is in-
• Do not let the electricity bonds touch
the appliance or hot cookware, when
you connect the appliance to the near
• Do not let the electricity bonds tangle.
• Use a strain relief clamp on cable.
• Use the correct mains cable.
• Make sure not to cause damage to the
mains plug and to the mains cable.
Contact the Service or an electrician to
change a damaged mains cable.
• The electrical installation must have an
isolation device which lets you discon-