2. Open the HAFM application. The View All - HAFM 8 main window displays.
3. Double-click the icon representing the switch to which the firmware version
4. Choose Maintenance > Firmware Library. The Firmware Library dialog
5. Click New. The New Firmware Version dialog box displays.
Figure 48: New Firmware Version dialog box
6. Select the desired firmware version file (downloaded in
Edge Switch 2/24 Service Manual
e. If the new firmware version was downloaded to a PC (not the HAFM
appliance), transfer the firmware version file to the HAFM appliance by
CD-ROM or other electronic means.
will be added. The Hardware View for the selected switch displays.
HAFM appliance CD-ROM or hard drive. Ensure the correct directory path
and filename appear in the File name field and click Save.
1) from the