For direct-wired ranges:
Electrical Shock Hazard
Disconnect power before servicing.
Replace all parts and panels before operating.
Failure to do so can result in death or electrical shock.
1. Disconnect power.
2. Using two or more people, slide range onto cardboard or
hardboard to perform cleaning or maintenance.
3. Disconnect wiring (if necessary).
4. Perform cleaning or maintenance.
5. Reconnect wiring (if necessary). See "Electrical Connection -
U.S.A. Only" section.
6. Check that anti-tip bracket is installed:
Look for the anti-tip bracket securely attached to floor or
Slide range back so rear range foot is under anti-tip
7. Check that range is level and reconnect power.