1o Check to be sure all parts are now installed. If there is an
extra part, go back through the steps to see which step was
2. Check to be sure you have all of your tools.
all packaging materials. Keep the plastic
foam for use if the laundry center should be transported.
4. Check the laundry center's final location. Be sure the vent is
not crushed or kinked.
5. Check to be sure the laundry center is level and front leveling
feet are tight. See "Level Laundry Center."
Plug into a grounded 3 prong outlet. Turn power on.
7. Check to be sure the water faucets are on.
8. Check for leaks around faucets and inlet hoses.
Remove the blue protective film on the console and any tape
remaining on the laundry center.
10. Read "Washer Use" and "Dryer Use."
11oWipe the dryer drum interior thoroughly with a damp cloth to
remove any dust.
12. To test the washer, measure 1/2the normal recommended
amount of detergent and pour it into the washer. Close the lid.
Select HEAVY DU]_/and
pull out the Cycle Control knob.
Allow the washer to complete one whole cycle.
13. To test the dryer, set the dryer on a full heat cycle (not an air
cycle) for 20 minutes and start the dryer.
If the dryer will not start, check the following:
Controls are set in a running or "On" position.
Start button has been firmly pushed.
Laundry Center is plugged into a grounded 3 prong
Electrical supply is connected.
House fuse is intact and tight; or circuit breaker has not
Dryer door is closed.
14. When the dryer has been running for 5 minutes, open the
dryer door and feel for heat.
If you do not feel heat, check the following:
Controls are set on a heated cycle, not an air cycle.
NOTE: You may notice a burning odor when dryer is first heated,
This odor is common when the heating element is first used. The
odor will go away.
Plus Agitator is a uniquely designed
agitator that helps push clothes that are on top down to the
bottom of the washer where the best cleaning action takes place.
Durable finish resists scratching, staining and odors for long-
lasting quality. Fabrics are protected by the smooth wash basket.
This laundry center features 4 different ways to vent your dryer. A
properly exhausted laundry center will give you the shortest
drying time, lower your utility bill and extend the life of the laundry