CARE AND MAINTENANCE
CHANGING THE ENGINE OIL
The EZ Drain oil plug is located on the left side of the engine
1. Uncap the end of the drain plug and install the oil drain hose.
2. Place a suitable container
under the drain hose.
3. To drain, turn the drain plug
counter-clockwise to unlatch.
Pull the plug outward until it
3. After engine is drained,
remove hose, recap end.
Push in and turn the plug
clockwise to relatch.
4. Change oil filter.
5. Fill with oil (see steps below).
NOTE: Refer to engine manufacturer's recommendations for
frequency of oil changes.
1. Clean any spilled oil from engine and chassis.
2. Refill engine with type, and quantity of oil recommended by the
engine manufacturer in engine literature.
NOTE: Engine oil changes on the Grizzly will require replacement
of the oil filter. These filters may be available from your
local Dixon Dealer.
HOT oil may cause burns. Allow engine to
cool before draining oil.