Keyboard Stand Assembly
Set the adjuster.
Rotate the adjuster until it comes in firm contact with
the floor surface.
Attach the headphone hanger. (for YDP-161
Use the included two screws
the hanger as shown in the illustration below.
YDP-161/141 Owner's Manual
■ After completing the assembly, please
(4 × 10mm) to attach
check the following.
• Are there any parts left over?
Review the assembly procedure and correct any
• Is this instrument clear of doors and other movable
Move the instrument to an appropriate location.
• Does this instrument make a rattling noise when you
Tighten all screws.
• Does the pedal box rattle or give way when you step
on the pedals?
Turn the adjuster so that it is set firmly against the
• Are the pedal and power cords inserted securely into
Check the connection.
• If the main unit creaks or is otherwise unsteady when
you play on the keyboard, refer to the assembly
diagrams and retighten all screws.
When moving the instrument after assembly, always
hold the bottom of the main unit.
Do not hold the key cover or top portion. Improper
handling can result in damage to the instrument or