Keyboard Stand Assembly
• Be careful not to confuse parts, and be sure to install all parts in the correct direction. Please assemble in accordance
with the sequence given below.
• Assembly should be carried out by at least two persons.
• Assemble the stand on a hard and flat floor with ample space.
• Be sure to use the included screws only, and insert screws of the correct size in the correct hole locations. Use of
incorrect screws can cause damage or malfunction of the product.
• Be sure to tighten up all screws upon completing assembly of each unit.
• To disassemble, reverse the assembly sequence given below.
Have a Phillips-head (+) screwdriver ready
Remove all parts from the package and make sure you
have all of the items.
Bundled pedal cord
6 × 20 mm long screws × 4
6 ×16 mm short screws × 4
4 ×12 mm thin screws ×2
Headphone hanger set (YDP-161 only)
4 ×10 mm thin screws × 2
AC Power cord (YDP-161)
AC Power adaptor (YDP-141)
4 × 20 mm tapping screws ×4
Cord holders × 2
Attach (finger-tighten) C to D and E.
1-1 Untie and straighten out the bundled pedal cord.
Don't discard the vinyl tie. You will need it later in
1-2 Align D and E with each end of C.
1-3 Attach D and E to C by finger-tightening the long
(6 × 20mm).
YDP-161/141 Owner's Manual