• The rear side cover is fixed and cannot be
Front side cover
(ø5 × 18 mm)
head cap screw
(M4 × 8 mm)
Installation board, etc.
(thickness : 15 mm or more)
(ø5 × 18 mm)
Terminal cover (Power terminal)
Speaker level input cable
Since there are large variety of settings and connections possible according to
applications, read the instruction manual well to select the proper setting and
1. Remove the ignition key and disconnect the negative - terminal of the
battery to prevent short circuits.
2. Set the unit according to the intended usage.
3. Connect the input and output wires of the units.
4. Connect the speaker wires.
5. Connect the power wire, power control wire and grounding wire following this
6. Install the installation fittings in the unit.
7. Attach the unit.
8. Connect the negative - terminal of the battery.
• Do not install in the below locations;
(Unstable location, In a location that interferes with driving, In a location
that gets wet, In a dusty location, In a place that gets hot, In a place that
gets direct sunlight, In a location that gets hit by hot air)
• Do not install the unit under the carpet. Otherwise heat build-up occurs
and the unit may be damaged.
• Install this unit in a location which allows heat to easily dissipate.
Once installed, do not place any object on top of the unit.
• The surface temperature of the amplifier will become hot during use. Install
the amplifier in a place where people, resins, and other substances that are
sensitive to heat will not come into contact with it.
• When making a hole under a seat, inside the trunk, or somewhere else in
the vehicle, check that there is nothing hazardous on the opposite side
such as a gasoline tank, brake pipe, or wiring harness, and be careful not to
cause scratches or other damage.
• Do not install near the dashboard, rear tray, or air bag safety parts.
• The installation to the vehicle should securely fasten the unit to a place in
which it will not obstruct driving. If the unit comes off due to a shock and
hits a person or safety part, it may cause injury or an accident.
• After installing the unit, check to make sure that electrical equipment
such as the brake lamps, turn signal lamps and windshield wipers operate
Number of Items