This heater is equipped with several devices and features for added protection:
• Child Resistant push-to-turn power control knob.
• A tip-over switch that disables the heater if it is accidentally tipped forward or backward.
• A high temperature safety control prevents overheating (HI limit).
• This heater is also equipped with a thermal cut-off fuse that will permanently shut down the
heater should it operate at a higher than normal temperature.
• This heater was created using a high quality safety plastic.
If your heater shuts off unexpectedly or fails to operate, one of your heater safety features may have
been activated to prevent overheating.
• Be sure it is plugged in and that the electrical outlet is working.
• Check your Thermostat setting. The unit may simply be off because you have reached your
desired heat setting.
• Check for any obstructions. If you find an obstruction, turn the heater OFF and unplug it. Allow
the heater to cool completely, then remove the obstruction. Wait at least 10 minutes, then re-plug
the heater in and follow the OPERATION instructions.
NOTE: IF YOU EXPERIENCE A PROBLEM WITH YOUR HEATER, PLEASE SEE THE
WARRANTY FOR INSTRUCTIONS. PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT TO OPEN OR REPAIR THE
HEATER YOURSELF. DOING SO MAY VOID THE WARRANTY AND COULD CAUSE DAMAGE
OR PERSONAL INJURY. IF THE PROBLEM STILL PERSISTS, PLEASE CALL OR WRITE:
Kaz, Inc. - Consumer Relations Dept.
Toll Free: 1-800-332-1110
Email us at: email@example.com
Mail questions or comments to:
Attn: Consumer Relations Department
250 Turnpike Road
Southborough, MA 01772 U.S.A.
Please be sure to specify model number.
CLEANING AND STORAGE
We recommend that the heater be cleaned at least once a month and before off-season storage.
• Turn the heater OFF and unplug it. Allow it to cool.
• Use a dry cloth only to clean the external surfaces of the heater. DO NOT USE WATER,
WAXES, POLISHES OR ANY CHEMICAL SOLUTION.
• Clean your heater using the above-mentioned steps, then store it in a cool, dry place.
• This heater does not disassemble.