Connecting your iPod
Insert the dock connector port of your iPod
into the iPod connector terminal of this
• Make sure that the output level of the
universal dock compatible component is
set to minimum.
• To protect the dock connector from damage,
do not twist or sway back and forth your iPod
when inserting or taking it off from this unit,
and be careful not to knock over this unit
when your iPod is inserted.
• Use this unit with the iPod dock adapter
(supplied with your iPod or with this unit)
appropriate for your iPod. If you use this unit
without using an appropriate iPod dock
adapter, loose connection may result.
• Do not take off your iPod from this unit when
you play back the music, photo, or movie
stored on your iPod with the universal dock
• Connect your iPod without any other iPod
accessories (such as headphones, a wired
remote control, an FM transmitter etc.)
• It is recommended that you update your iPod
software before using it with this unit. The
updater for the iPod software is available at
the Apple website.