Read this before using this unit.
• To assure the finest performance, please read this manual carefully. Keep it in a safe place for future
• Install this unit in a cool, dry, clean place away from windows, heat sources, and sources of excessive
vibration, dust, moisture and cold. Avoid sources of humming (transformers, motors, etc.). To
prevent fire or electrical shock, do not expose this unit to rain or water.
• To prevent the enclosure from warping or discoloring, do not place this unit where it will be exposed
to direct sunlight or excessive humidity.
• Do not place this unit where foreign objects such as water drips may fall. It may cause a fire, or
damage to this unit.
• Do not attempt to clean this unit with chemical solvents as this may damage the finish. Use a clean,
• Do not attempt to modify or fix this unit. Contact qualified Yamaha service personnel when any
service is needed. The cabinet should never be opened for any reasons.
Secure placement or installation is the owner's responsibility.
Yamaha shall not be liable for any accident caused by improper placement or installation of this
"Made for iPod" means that an electronic accessory has been designed to connect specifically to iPod
and has been certified by the developer to meet Apple performance standards.
Apple is not responsible for the operation of this device or its compliance with safety and regulatory