Cable, Wire, and Hose Routing
1. Ignition Coil #2 (for rear cylinder)
2. Ignition Switch Connector (onto the fuel tank)
3. Throttle Cables (decelerator up and accelerator down, under the main harness )
4. Right Handlebar Switch Harness
6. Plastic Snap-on Clamps ( 15 mm)
7. Main Harness Ground Terminal on the Frame
8. Right Handlebar Switch Connector (outside), Radiator Fan Connector (up), Rear Brake Light
Switch Connector (down):
Fit these main harness side connectors into the connector holder and join the connectors.
9. Radiator Cap
10. Primary Leads for Ignition Coil #2 
11. Rear Coolant Hose
13. Inlet Air Temperature Sensor Connector
14. White Connector (for ISC valves and inlet air temperature sensor)
15. Harness (for ISC valves and inlet air temperature sensor)
16. Inlet Air Pressure Sensor
17. Throttle Sensor Connector
18. Plastic Snap-on Clamp (main harness , Raise the lock to remove the clamp).
19. Main Harness (Join the connectors of its front end in the headlight body.)
20. Clutch Hose
21. Left Handlebar Switch Harness
22. Indicator Light Connector (onto the fuel tank)
23. Water Temperature Sensor Connector (on the bottom of the thermostat housing)
24. Plastic Clamp (indicator light, ignition switch, and accessory harnesses)
25. Left Handlebar Switch Connectors:
Fit the main harness side connectors into the connector holder and connect them.
26. Ignition Coil #1
27. Band (clutch hose ):
Run the clutch hose outside the frame pipe around here.
28. Primary Lead Terminals for Ignition Coil #1
29. Atmospheric Pressure Sensor
30. Plastic Snap-on Clamps
31. Plastic Snap-on Clamp and White Mark (location mark of the harness):
Fit the clamp pin into the bracket downwards.
32. Front Coolant Hose
33. Fuel Injector #2 Connector
34. Fuel Injector #1 Connector
35. Accessory Lead Connectors (female)