Radial Mounted Front Disc Brakes
• Instead of mounting the four-piston callipers with threaded
tabs cast near the top of the calliper, the radial design utilises
integrated mounting points at both the top and bottom of the
calliper, with the mounting bolts inserted through the rear of
the calliper instead of the side/front. This makes the calliper
more rigid, which improves brake feel over a wider range of
• For added braking reassurance, ABS brakes are fitted
• Radial pump front brake master cylinder improves brake
performance and feel at the lever.
Lightweight Petal Brake Discs
• Dual 300 mm front discs with 4-piston callipers provide
exceptional stopping power.
• Single 250 mm rear disc with single piston calliper is
• Petal design improves cooling and warp resistance.
• Aggressive appearance provides visual impact and sufficient
wind protection suitable for sport touring.
• Leading edge of fairing designed to direct air outward so
that the bodywork can be slimmer in the mid section and rear
flairs help direct hot air away from the rider's legs.
Full Fairing continue;
• Original-design front turn signals mount directly to the fair-
• Turn signal units are attached to the inside of the fairing
using rubber mounts to help minimise fairing damage should
the bike fall over.
• Sporty instrument panel features a large analogue
tachometer and multi-function LCD screen. The design is
based on that of the Ninja ZX-6R, but features original font
• Functions include: speedometer, tachometer, fuel gauge,
odometer, clock, dual trip meters, and warning lamps.
• Windscreen has three available positions spanning
approximately 20° and ranging from sporty to maximum wind
• Adjustment can be done by hand (no tools required) by
depressing the release button below the instrument panel.
(Windscreen adjustment should be done with the bike