Do not store the phone in hot areas. High temperatures can shorten the life of
electronic devices, damage batteries, and warp or melt certain plastics.
Do not store the phone in cold areas. When the phone warms up to its normal
operating temperature, moisture can form inside the phone, which may damage
the phone's electronic circuit boards.
Do not drop, knock, or shake the phone. Rough handling can break internal circuit
Do not use harsh chemicals, cleaning solvents, or strong detergents to clean the
phone. Wipe it with a soft cloth slightly dampened in a mild soap-and water
Do not paint the phone. Paint can clog the device's moving parts and prevent
Do not put the phone in or on heating devices, such as a microwave oven, stove,
or radiator. The phone may explode when overheated.
When the phone or battery gets wet, the label indicating water damage inside the
phone changes color. In this case, phone repairs are no longer guaranteed by the
manufacturer's warranty, even if the warranty for your phone has not expired.
You can use your phone for emergency calls. However, connections in call
conditions cannot be guaranteed. You should never rely solely on the phone for