MSAC-FD1 General precautions
• Do not carry the adaptor in your pocket or the like. It could be damaged
when you sit down.
• Do not use or store the adaptor in any area where it could be subject to
strong static electricity or electrical emissions.
• Always backup valuable data.
• To protect the floppy disk drive, remove the adaptor from the drive
when it is not in use.
• Do not stick any label other than those specially provided onto the
• While the adaptor is being accessed, never remove the adaptor from the
floppy disk drive, never turn off computer power, and never bump or
apply shock to the computer. Any of these moves could destroy data on
the "Memory Stick."
• Do not touch the "Memory Stick" terminals with hands or with metal
• Do not allow foreign objects, dirt or dust to enter the "Memory Stick"
insertion slot of the adaptor.
• If there is any dirt on the outside surface of the adaptor, wipe it off with a
clean, soft, dry cloth.
• Keep the surface of the adaptor that contact the floppy disk drive head
clean at all times. Wipe any dirt away with a clean, soft, dry cloth. If the
contact surface gets dirty, floppy disk drive performance may
deteriorate, or when a floppy disk is operated in the drive, the floppy
disk will be scratched and its data will be lost.
Surface in contact with
floppy disk drive head