The Utility Language menu option enables you to set the display language for
Configuring Online Spare Memory
To configure online spare memory support:
1. Install the required DIMMs. Refer to "Memory" in Chapter 3.
IMPORTANT: If the DIMM configuration does not meet the criteria for online spare
memory support, the system does not allow you to configure this feature.
2. Access RBSU by pressing the F9 key when prompted during power up.
3. Select System Options.
4. Select Advanced Memory Protection.
5. Select Online Spare Memory Support.
6. Press the Enter key.
7. Press the Esc key to exit the current menu or press the F10 key to exit RBSU.
Saving RBSU Configuration Settings
To save RBSU configuration settings, use the Configuration Replication Utility from
the SmartStart Scripting Toolkit. Saving the configuration enables you to restore
settings later. Use the Configuration Replication Utility from the SmartStart CD or
download the Scripting Toolkit. To download the software, refer to
HP ProLiant ML370 Generation 3 Server Setup and Installation Guide
Server Configuration and Utilities