The dehumidifier may be operating abnormally when:
does not start
does not dry the
air as it should
Frost appears on
• Make sure the dehumidifier plug is pushed
completely into the outlet.
• Check the house fuse or circuit breaker box
and replace the fuse or reset the breaker.
• The dehumidifier automatically turns off
when this occurs. Empty the bucket.
• Make sure the bucket is in the right place.
• When first installed, allow at least 3 or 4
days to maintain the desired dryness.
• Make sure there are no curtains, blinds or
furniture blocking the front or back of the
• Turn the humidity control knob closer to the
• Check that all doors, windows and other
openings are securely closed.
• Install the dehumidifier away from the dryer.
The dryer should be vented to the outside.
• The unit will not operate satisfactorily if the
room temperature is below 65°E (18 °C.).
• Check with your dealer to see if the capacity
• Close all doors and windows to the outside.
• This is normal. Frost will usually disappear
within 60 minutes.
Water on floor
• This is normal.
• Check the hose if one is attached.
• See Removing and Emptying The Water