Install to Fit Your Application (continued)
Dedicated Return to Main Supply
Dedicated Return to Main Return
• Drying a specific area of the house.
• Running with A/C operation requires
backdraft damper on the exhaust port
to minimize backdraft when TrueDRY
DR65 is not on but A/C is.
• Drying a specific conditioned or
unconditioned area, such as attic,
basement, or crawl space.
• Running with A/C operation.
• Minimizing DAT is preferred.
Connect 1/2-in. drain tube to male connection drain outlet.
Secure drain tube to connector with hose clamp.
Run drain hose continuously downhill to an approved drain
or condensate pump.
TrueDry DR65 Dehumidification System