Before working inside your XT2 XFR, read the safety information that
shipped with your XT2 XFR. For additional safety best practices information, see the
Regulatory Compliance Homepage at www.dell.com/regulatory_compliance.
Removing the System Board
1. Follow the procedures in
2. Follow the procedures in
3. From the inside of the XT2 XFR, disconnect the display cable from the system board.
4. Remove the
5. Disconnect the speaker cable from the system board.
6. Disconnect the Stylus bay connector from the system board.
7. Disconnect the video connector from the system board.
8. Remove the sniffer switch cable from the system board.
9. Remove the two screws securing the system board to the bottom chassis and white plastic
Page 56 of 94
Latitude™ XT2 XFR Service Manual
Before Working Inside Your XT2
removing the palm rest
from the XT2 XFR.