1) On Time
- Sets the time in hours, in minutes and as AM/PM for turning the selected monitor on.
2) Off Time
- Sets the time in hours, in minutes and as AM/PM for turning the selected monitor off.
- Selects the volume when the selected monitor is turned on.
- Selects the external input source that will be displayed when the selected monitor is turned on.
- Applies the Holiday Management function to the Timer.
- Available selections include Once, EveryDay, Mon~Fri, Mon~Sat, Sat~Sun, and Manual.
Once : The Timer goes off only once.
EveryDay : EveryDay: The Timer repeats daily.
Mon~Fri : The Timer repeats from Monday through Friday.
Mon~Sat : The Timer repeats from Monday through Saturday.
Sat~Sun : Sat~Sun: The Timer goes off on Saturday and Sunday.
Manual : Select a day of the week you want the Timer to go off.
2. Setting Holiday Management
The Holiday Management function specifies the dates in which the monitor will not be turned on or off by the
1) Specifies the date.
2) Delete All
- Deletes all of the holidays.
- Adds the specified date.
- Deletes the schedule in the selected line.