Starting up from the "Product Recovery CD-ROM"
Though FIVA is preset to start up from its hard disk, you can start up
FIVA from "Product Recovery CD-ROM" in a CD-ROM drive to restore
the system and applications. The following procedure is performed with
1. Turn off FIVA and disconnect all peripherals.
2. Connect the CD-ROM drive.
3. Insert the "Product Recovery CD-ROM" into the CD-ROM drive.
4. Turn on FIVA.
5. The CASIO logo appears.
7. Select Exit using the → key, and select Load Setup Defaults in
8. Select Boot using the → key, press Enter , and then select Enabled.
9. Select Exit using the → key, and select Yes .
a few times. The CASIO logo screen changes to the "BIOS
Setup Utility" screen.
third line, and then select Yes .
After that, press Enter .