W W a a r r n n i i n n g g - To reduce the risk of personal injury when using your appliance, always
exercise basic safety precautions, including the following:
1. Read all instructions before using the appliance.
2. Use this appliance only for its intended purpose as described in this user
3. Do not use any accessories not recommended by the manufacturer.
4. Never operate this unit if the cord or plug is damaged, if it is not working
properly, or if it has been damaged or dropped into water. Return the unit to a
service center for replacement.
5. Do not repair or replace any part of the appliance or attempt any servicing.
N N o o t t e e : If for any reason this product requires service, we strongly recommend
that you contact a certified technician.
6. Replace immediately any worn power cords, loose plugs and power outlets.
7. Do not use this appliance for commercial uses.
8. This appliance must be connected to a proper electrical outlet with the correct
9. To reduce the risk of electric shock or fire, do not use extension cords or
adapters to connect the unit to an electrical power source.
10. Never unplug your appliance by pulling on the power cord. Always grasp the
plug firmly and pull straight out from the outlet.
11. Never touch the electrical outlet with wet hands.
12. Close supervision is necessary when this product is used by or near children.
13. Store the unit out of reach of children.
14. Keep the unit away from direct sunlight and heated surfaces.
Place on a dry, flat surface.
15. Do not use while bathing.
16. Do not place this unit where it can easily fall or be dropped into water or
17. Never reach for a product that has fallen into water. Unplug the unit
18. Never leave the unit unattended when plugged in. Always unplug the unit
when not in use.