Safety is Important
Your safety and the safety of others is important. Please, therefore, ensure you read
the Safety instructions before you operate this television.
Read all the safety instructions before first use of your TV.
• Position the television so that direct light does not fall on
the screen. Excessive light will cause a washed out effect.
• Position the power supply lead and other leads so that
they are not likely to be walked on or pinched by things
placed on or against them.
• Do not place objects filled with liquid such as vase or
flower pot near the television.
• Do not expose the TV to dripping or splashing of liquids.
• Do not place naked flame sources such as lighted candles
or near the TV set.
• Do not place the television near heat sources such as
radiators, ovens, stoves, etc.
• Do not push, hit or scratch the screen of your product.
• The heat built up in the set escapes through ventilation
holes, so do not cover the set by drapes, clothes etc. that may
block air circulation. Do not place the television on carpet
or soft furnishings.
• NEVER let children push anything into the holes or slots
on the case.
• Clean the TV Screen using a slightly damp cloth or chamois
leather. Never use abrasive cleaning agents like liquid or
• Remove the mains plug from the socket outlet while cleaning.
• Never apply pressure on the screen when cleaning.
• Never put your screen on hard objects. Your TFT screen
may be damaged.
• Your TV set is designed to operate with the adaptor provided
• Use the adaptor supplied with the product. Never connect
any other power sources to the product.