4-1, MEGURO 1-CHOME, MEGURO-KU, TOKYO 153-8654, JAPAN
PIONEER ELECTRONICS (USA) INC.
P.O. Box 1760, Long Beach, California 90801, U.S.A.
TEL: (800) 421-1404
PIONEER EUROPE NV
Haven 1087, Keetberglaan 1, B-9120 Melsele, Belgium
TEL: (0) 3/570.05.11
PIONEER ELECTRONICS AUSTRALIA PTY. LTD.
178-184 Boundary Road, Braeside, Victoria 3195, Australia
TEL: (03) 9586-6300
PIONEER ELECTRONICS OF CANADA, INC.
300 Allstate Parkway, Markham, Ontario L3R OP2, Canada
TEL: (905) 479-4411
PIONEER ELECTRONICS DE MEXICO, S.A. de C.V.
San Lorenzo 1009 3er. Piso Desp. 302
Col. Del Valle Mexico, D.F. C.P. 03100
Published by Pioneer Corporation.
Copyright © 2001 by Pioneer Corporation.
All rights reserved.
Publication de Pioneer Corporation.
Copyright © 2001 Pioneer Corporation.
Tous droits de reproduction et de traduction
Printed in Japan
• Before finally installing the unit, connect the
wiring temporarily, making sure it is all connected
up properly, and the unit and the system work
• Use only the parts included with the unit to ensure
proper installation. The use of unauthorized parts
can cause malfunctions.
• Consult with your nearest dealer if installation
requires the drilling of holes or other modifications
to the vehicle.
• Install the unit where it does not get in the driver's
way and cannot injure the passenger if there is a
sudden stop, like an emergency stop.
• Install the antenna on as flat a place as possible.
• Do not paint the antenna, as this may affect its per-
• Do not remove the rubber sheet from the antenna
• Do not place things such as magnetic cards close
to the antenna because its magnet is strong.
• The antenna may be less sensitive when it is snow-
• When installing the antenna with the antenna
bracket, be careful to tighten the screws firmly.
After installing, recheck every once in a while that
all screws are tight.
• When installing the antenna with magnet, be care-
ful not to scratch the vehicle body.
• When you use the antenna installed with magnet,
detach the antenna and put it inside the vehicle
every time before entering a car wash system. If it
is left on the outside it may be knocked off and
scratch the vehicle body.