INSTALL HEPA-TYPE FILTERS
The HEPA-Type Filters are supplied within the air purifier. They are wrapped to ensure purity.
• Turn off and unplug the air purifier.
• Remove the rear grille by pressing the notch on the top of the rear grille and
pulling the grille towards you.
• Remove the filters by gently pushing along the edge of the filter frame and
pulling it forward. Repeat for the second filter.
• Remove the protective wrap from the filters.
• Place the filters back into the air purifier housing and snap the rear grille back
Note that the pre-filter needs to be in position along the rear grille before snapping
the grille back into place.
• Ensure the air purifier is plugged into a working electrical outlet.
• Press the power button (
power (Fig. 3).
• Press the power button again to select a different cleaning level.
It is recommended you run your air purifier 24 hours a day to ensure
Portable air purifiers are more effective in rooms where all doors and
windows are closed.
The Ionizer helps boost the performance of the air purifier and helps freshen the
• Press the Ionizer Control button (
ionizer will turn on.
• To turn the Ionizer feature off, simply press the button again. The button will no
longer be illuminated.
) once. The unit will automatically start at medium
) (Fig. 4). The button will illuminate and the