HFD-130 OM Eng.qxd
Thank you for purchasing the Honeywell IFD High Performance Air Purifier with a breakthrough technology
in air purification. Please read below on how to operate and care for your new air purifier.
YOUR IFD AIR PURIFIER
• Select a firm, level and flat location. For proper air flow, locate the unit at least 3 feet (1 M) from any
wall or furniture.
• Ensure the exit grill faces away from the closest wall or furniture.
• Ensure no grilles are blocked.
• Plug into a grounded 120V outlet. See IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS.
• Ensure the air purifier is plugged into a working outlet.
• Touch the power button to turn the air purifier On.
• The LCD screen will display LOW. When first starting the
unit, you can hear a change in speed and this is normal.
• To change speeds, press the Power button again to change
to Medium, and another time to change to High. Display will
indicate the current setting.
• For best results, set the unit to operate at HIGH speed. For
quieter settings, or during sleep, set the unit to Medium or
• To turn the unit off, touch the Power button until the LCD
screen is blank.
Filter Reset Button